Dr Chris Branfield
After starting my career in dentistry as a VT in Hull and then a few associate positions, I became owner of Castle Park Dental Care, a private practice in Cottingham, East Yorkshire.
The emphasis here is high tech dentistry using modern state of the art techniques and equipment to improve the lives of people. “It is about teeth but so much more about people.”
I have special interests in laser assisted dentistry, digital assisted implant therapy and PRF. The aim is a more minimally invasive biologically based approach. He has invested heavily in dental lasers and CBCT, intra oral scanners, CADCAM design and milling facilities as well as implant guide design software.
- BChD, University of Leeds, 1987
- VT, Hull, East Yorkshire, 1993
- Associate Dentist, Colne, West Yorkshire
- Associate Dentist, Hessel, East Yorkshire
- Associate Dentist, Cottingham, 2003
- Principle Dentist, Cottingham, 2008
- Initial implant 1-year course, 2005
- Implant extended 18-month course, 2007/8
- ADI member since 2005
- Fellowship Diploma in Dentistry lasers
- Former BDA secondary chairman, 2015